Effectuer une recherche dans le stock | Trouver un magasin | Carrière
6, 12 or 24 Month Optional Service Agreement
If You selected a 6, 12 or 24 month Optional Service Agreement (OSA) and You have paid Us the OSA charge, We agree with You as follows:
All terms and conditions stated in the LKQ Heavy Truck Parts Replacement Promise attached to Your original invoice apply to this OSA, subject to the following additional terms and conditions:
1. For 6, 12 or 24 month coverage, this OSA begins on the date of Your original invoice and shall end 6, 12 or 24 months after Your original invoice date and covers the repair or replacement of the part of Assembly described on Your original invoice.
2. We have no obligations to anyone except to the customer named on the original invoice. This OSA is (a) non-transferable, and (b) non-refundable after the part or Assembly has been installed in a Vehicle.
3. This OSA covers labor only to the extent described below in the definition of “Labor.”
4. For this OSA to be valid, Your original paid invoice must indicate (a) the coverage period of 6, 12 or 24 months, and (b) the accurate odometer mileage of the Vehicle as of the date of the invoice.
5. Mileage is limited as follows during the applicable OSA period:
· If You purchased 6 months of OSA coverage, the OSA will terminate on the earlier of 6 months after the date of Your original invoice or 50,000 additional miles on the Vehicle’s odometer.
· If You purchased 12 months of OSA coverage, the OSA will terminate on the earlier of 12 months after the date of Your original invoice or 100,000 additional miles on the Vehicle’s odometer.
· If You purchased 24 months of OSA coverage, the OSA will terminate on the earlier of 24 months after the date of Your original invoice or 200,000 additional miles on the Vehicle’s odometer.
We have no obligations to provide an OSA if the mileage limitations described above are exceed.
In addition, a part or an Assembly from one of Our dismantled vehicles with an odometer reading that exceeds the following mileages is not eligible for an OSA:
· Small bore engine: greater than 200,000 miles
· Medium bore engine: greater than 500,000 miles
· Large bore engine: greater than 700,000 miles
KEY TERMS (when used, Key Terms will appear in dark print)
“You” and “Your” mean the Repairer/Parts Re-Seller (Customer) named on Your original LKQ invoice.
“We,” “Us,” “LKQ” and “Our” mean LKQ Corporation or its subsidiaries, 500 W. Madison St., Ste. 2800, Chicago, IL 60661.
“Assembly” applies to an engine (including only the cylinder block, crankshaft, cylinder heads and all internal lubricated parts) and/or the transmission (including only the case, torque converter and all internal lubricated parts) and/or carrier assembly (including gear set, case with non-removable sub axles and flanges) purchased by You for installation in a Vehicle.
“Breakdown” means the failure of the part or Assembly described on Your original invoice due to a manufacturer defect.
“Repairer” means an independently owned and operated Licensed Repair Facility in the United States or Canada.
“Vehicle” means the heavy truck having a commercial truck classification rating of Class 4 or greater (excluding Classes 1, 2 and 3) in which the part or Assembly was originally installed.
“Labor” means LKQ will reimburse the Repairer for the repair of a part or Assembly covered by this OSA up to 25% of the part or Assembly price as indicated on Your original invoice, provided that You provide Us with an estimate from the Repairer, provide proof of all scheduled maintenance, We approve of such repair and You provide proof that the repair was completed by the Repairer.
At Our discretion, replacement parts used in covered repairs may include remanufactured, new, used or non-original equipment manufactured/aftermarket parts that meet Our quality standards. Replacement part or Assembly mileage may be equal to or greater than that of the original part or Assembly purchased from Us.
WHAT THIS OSA DOES NOT COVER
The LKQ Heavy Truck Parts Replacement Promise attached to Your original invoice contains important terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions that apply to this OSA. This OSA will immediately terminate upon the occurrence of any of the events described on The LKQ Heavy Truck Parts Replacement Promise under the caption “All Warranties are Null and Void if:”
WHO TO CALL IF YOU HAVE A BREAKDOWN
All Breakdowns must be promptly reported by You to the LKQ facility listed on Your original invoice or by calling the following toll free number: 1-877-557-8782.