We offer four types of reconditioned and re-chromed wheels. They all undergo safety testing and careful processing.
All of our wheels come with LKQ’s industry-leading warranty.
Our professionally trained technicians use our exclusive process to repair damage caused by rock chips, road salt, minor impacts, and ultra violet rays, restoring your aluminum wheels to like-new quality. You can also exchange your wheels for ones from our extensive inventory and walk out with them that same day.
- Inspection: Technicians meticulously examine each wheel and document the needed repairs.
- Repair: The alloy is carefully straightened to tolerance tighter than OE requirements for a smooth ride. Any gouges are welded and hand-detailed to exact specifications.
- Finishing: The old finish is removed along with any accumulated dirt, oils, and impurities leaving the bare metal. Then the wheels are powder coated or liquid painted and get a machined finish for a high-luster metallic shine, if applicable for that wheel. If the wheel is polished it will have the old finish removed and then be put through our state-of-the-art polishing equipment, which not only brings that shiny surface to the face of the wheel, but across the inner barrel as well. To finish of the refinishing process a powder or liquid clear coat is applied and baked on for long lasting durability.
- Final Inspection: The wheel is given one final inspection to ensure quality before being delivered.
Most wheels can be refinished within 24 hours of their arrival. Polished aluminum wheels can take up to 7 business days to refinish.
Repair and re-chroming of chrome wheels is possible, but not suggested, as the re-chroming process can bring out pitting in the wheel. However, we can chrome your painted aluminum wheels within 3 to 4 weeks, or you can exchange your wheels for ones found in our large inventory.
We stock many new and used Original Equipment steel wheels that are available for purchase. We accept only those wheels that pass our inspection so that you can be sure you are getting safe, quality wheels.
- Wheels are thoroughly inspected by our technicians to ensure that they meet safety regulations.
- Accepted wheels undergo any minor repairs necessary to remove scratches or dings.
- The wheels are then sandblasted to remove old paint, dirt, and grime.
- Finally, they are powder-coated and inventoried.
We also offer an extensive inventory of replacement wheel covers for domestic and import applications.
Our OE Style (replica) wheels are designed and manufactured to offer fit and performance similar to your original equipment wheels at a fraction of the cost.
- Tested extensively to ensure they meet the industry’s SAE J2530 radial, rotary, impact, and wheel marking standards
- The designs and specifications are repeatedly verified for accuracy before beginning any production
- Samples from each part number received in a container are audited to ensure they are similar to OE wheels in dimensions, color, and appearance